Date:2018-05-29 04:54:42 Clicks:2593
LINK HONOR is a manufacturer of dished heads for tanks and offers cold formed tank heads made from stainless steel and many other alloys.
LINK HONOR is a company engaged in the business of cold forming dished heads for tanks, boilers, industrial equipment.
Our customers belong to different industrial sectors: Petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, agro-food, logistics, transports, tanks, water treatments, environment, industrial boiler, heat exchangers, etc.
We manufacture a large range of dished heads and cones to varying shapes and standards: Torispherical head or bottom, Klopper heads (DIN-28011), Korbbogen heads(DIN-28013), spherical caps, flat heads, Flanged only Head, dished heads for low pressure, spherical covers, diffusion heads, cone heads, Cones for Pressure Vessels, PRC heads(NFE 81-101), MRC heads (NFE 81-104), GRC heads(NFE 81-102), elliptical heads 1,9:1 (NFE 81-103), elliptical heads 2:1(ASME), hemispherical heads, Shallow Head, Inverted Dished heads and Inverted Cones...
Custom made and/or Standard size.
We manufactures Heads according to PED 97/23 EC for pressure vessels. The stainless steel material is certificated according to Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EC).
The dished and flanged heads are manufactured with PED/ TÜV standard plates aiming the production of pressure machines.
We proceed according to the following manufacturing laws: CODAP, ASME, ADM.
We manufactures stainless steel tank heads, in order to avoid any pollution from other materials. This point represents another guarantee of quality for all our clients.
Dished heads are manufactured according to the following norms:
- NF E 81-100 December 1997 – Dished heads, designation, tolerances.
- German tolerances DIN28011 et DIN28013
We manufactures the following type of heads:
· PRC Small knuckle radius head N FE 81-101 or Shallow Head
· GRC Large knuckle radius head N FE 81-102 or Torispherical head DIN28011
· Elliptical head N FE 81-103 or Semi Ellipsoidal Head DIN28013
· MRC Medium knuckle radius head N FE 81-104
Edge machining and bevelling are made according to the N FE81-110.
MANUFACTURING CYCLE OF DISHED HEADS ACCORDING TO NFE 81 100
· Calculation of the disc’s diameter
· Disc cutting
· Disc welding, in case of disc in several parts
· Destructive or non-destructive controls (if requested in yourorder)
· Cap pressing process and control of the knuckle radius
· Knuckle radius forming and knuckle radius control
· Edge machining according to NFE 81 110
· Dished head control at the end of the manufacturing process
· Dished head pickling
· Dished head polishing (if requested in your order)
· Openings (if requested in your order)
· Final control before consignment.